#1082 Bilingual Sales Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides direct translation, interpretation and administrative support for the Vice President Sales and Purchasing; participates in business-related meetings both internal and at customer facilities.
- Acts as Japanese-English interpreter and translator in a variety of situations.
- Answers phone and greets visitors.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and activities, both internal and external.
- Designs and constructs general correspondence such as letters, memos, charts, graphs, tables and other
- business documents; proofreads for accuracy and proper spelling and grammar.
- Establishes and maintains files as appropriate.
- Accompanies supervisor on customer and headquarters visits on a regular basis.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers as a point of contact as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual – Japanese and English, spoken and written.
- High School diploma or above.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis, by automobile or air transportation to include overnight stays.
- Strong organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use computer (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software systems in both English
- and Japanese.
- Travel Frequency: 2-4 times/month, Michigan and surrounding states
|ロケーション / 州||Novi / Michigan|
|言語||English / Japanese|
- Chemical (1)
- Industrial (4)
- IT/コンピューター (1)
- エンジニア (3)
- オフィス事務 (4)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (2)
- 営業 (6)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (3)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (3)
- 自動車 (3)