#1112 Translator / Interpreter
- Translate a variety of material including technical (particularly technological and engineering) and non-technical documents including policies, instructions and manuals as necessary from Japanese to English and vice versa ensuring that the intent and tone of the original meaning is preserved
- Edit, standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material prepared by other employees and contractors
- Advise support members and dispatched advisors about matters of English custom, culture and protocol
- Research technical and scientific phraseology pertinent to the assigned projects
- Provide interpretation for video conference, live meetings and phone conferences at both an executive and working-team level covering business strategy and detailed technical specifications
- Adjust content and communication styles between executive and working-level audiences
- Partner with internal teams to build a comprehensive knowledge of projects ensuring effective and timely translation
- Proof and assess the quality of translation work and maintain the highest translation and interpretation quality through continuous improvement and learning
- Compose and translate emails, reports etc.
- Visit customers with Japanese sales person and interpret between customers and sales person.
- Required to translate both Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Business level of written and verbal fluency in Japanese and English
- 2 or 4 years of college degree preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
|ロケーション / 州||London / Kentucky|
|言語||English / Japanese|
- Chemical (1)
- Industrial (4)
- IT/コンピューター (1)
- エンジニア (3)
- オフィス事務 (4)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (2)
- 営業 (6)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (3)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (3)
- 自動車 (3)