#1433 Account Manager
|ロケーション:||Erlanger / Kentucky|
- Develop the new market, customers, and retailers to ensure the business development towards better performance and profit-making.
- To be an excellent coordinator by maintaining the relationship with existing customers and other members of staff.
- Identifies new products, services, and market by researching industry and related events.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through researching.
- Understand market needs and requirements.
- Develop strategies by understanding and studying for potential partners’ goal and need
- Analyzing and investigating demand and competition
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying andmaximizing on market opportunities.
- Promote company’s products to existing and new customers.
- Achieve marketing and sales objective by contributing sales information and developingstrategies.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means inwork processesRequirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to Detail, Office Equipment Usage, Computer Usage, Multi-Tasking, ProblemSolving, Team
- Participation, Motivation to Learn New Skills, Flexibility/Adaptability
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or two to four years’related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
- Driver’s License
- Travels by both automotive and plane (mail location: Midwest)
|ロケーション / 州||Erlanger / Kentucky|
- Chemical (1)
- Industrial (4)
- IT/コンピューター (1)
- エンジニア (3)
- オフィス事務 (4)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (2)
- 営業 (6)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (3)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (3)
- 自動車 (3)