- Translate a wide variety of written materials from Japanese to English and English to Japanese including emails, memos, postings, forms, handbooks, job descriptions, presentations, and training materials.
- Provide consecutive/simultaneous interpretation for internal/external meetings, individual meetings, teleconferences, ceremonies/events, business trips, customer visits, meetings with governmental authorities and industry associations.
- Interpret for daily Manager’s meetings; prepare thorough meeting minutes and save to secured manager folder.
- Interpret production issues such as defects, accidents, and equipment issues both on the production floor and in the office.
- Assist Japanese members with various administrative activities such as obtaining Social Security numbers, setting up personal checking accounts, initiating utility services at their homes, etc. as necessary during their stay in the US
- Associate’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Fluently bilingual in Japanese and English; able to read, write, and speak both languages
- 2+ years of experience with consecutive interpretation and written translation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to interact effectively with all departments and managers
|お仕事のタイトル||Full Time フルタイム|
|ロケーション / 州||/ Kentucky ケンタッキー|
|給料||$37,000 - 50,000|
|エージェント名||Summer (Natsuki) Ueno|
- Food (1)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Purchasing (2)
- Wastewater (1)
- エンジニア (2)
- オフィス事務 (13)
- カスタマーサービス (5)
- テクニシャン (1)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (19)
- マネージメント (1)
- 営業 (11)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (11)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (5)
- 経理/会計 (5)
- 自動車 (1)
- 製造 (21)
- 食品 (1)