#1448 Sales/ Customer Service Manager
This position is responsible for managing departmental sales and customer service activities to achieve the company’s sales objectives by performing the following duties or accomplishing them though subordinate managers.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to reach the corporate goals.
- Evaluate market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Assign sales territories, regions and accounts among company’s sales team.
- Arrange the compiling of lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trades show, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Determine customer viability and potential for new business.
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Coordinate collection activities regarding delinquent accounts.
- Meet with key customers, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas to proposed client base expansion.
- Handle cargo shipment arrangement for key customers.
- Direct and/or handle investigation and resolution of customer problems
- Other sales functions as requested by the company
- Bathers and/or equivalent experiences
- 5+ years of logistics sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of freight forwarding
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication and negotiation skill required
- Ability to multi-task with high analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret written documents and correctly understand verbally spoken explanations.
- Travel is necessary
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Itasca / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Entry Level (3)
- Food (2)
- Industrial (3)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (11)
- management (2)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (2)
- Office (2)
- Operation (2)
- Real Estates (1)
- Sales (10)