#1449 Logistic Coordinator
|Position Title:||Logistic Coordinator|
|Location:||Lexington / Kentucky|
Responsible for preparing shipping related documents. Responsible for monitoring shipments status on daily basis. Required to communicate with customers and/or trucking companies for shipping confirmation, cargo statuses and delivery instructions and more.
- Prepares documents for import/export both air and ocean.
- Enter transportation data into the system.
- Accurately process, distribute and release documentation to carriers, forwarders, customers and agents
- Provide customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
- Communicate with clients, and other operational departments and act as a liaison.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Monitor deliveries throughout the transportation process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain accurate logs of all transportation (receiving and shipping) and goods via Excel.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Communication and Organization skills
- Detail Oriented and ability to multi task
- Ability to multi task
|Job Type||Full Time Temp to Hire|
|Location / State||Lexington / Kentucky|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Entry Level (3)
- Food (2)
- Industrial (3)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (11)
- management (2)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (2)
- Office (2)
- Operation (2)
- Real Estates (1)
- Sales (10)