#1453 Ocean Export Coordinator
|Position Title:||Ocean Export Coordinator|
|Location:||Memphis / Tennessee|
Responsible for distributing Import or Export documents according to instructions from the direct supervisor. Responsible for ensuring accuracy and compliance to instructions.
- Coordinating customers shipping requirements.
- Providing customer service through direct contact with the customer
- Filing and date entry
- Preparing Export documents for distribution to brokerage department and/or Customers’ Broker.
- Coordinating pickup and delivery orders with trucking companies, airline, steamship line and/or bonded facilities in orders to obtain necessary information in order to process shipments in the best way.
- Issuing freight bills and invoices to brokers and responsible for collecting unpaid invoices within credit term.
- Communicating with other branches and departments such as customs brokerage and warehouse.
- High school diploma or equivalency certification or relevant experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experiences in freight forwarding industry.
- Analytical skill
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Strong teamwork skill and inclination.
- Knowledge of general and Import/Export Computer application technology.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Memphis / Tennessee|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Entry Level (3)
- Food (2)
- Industrial (3)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (11)
- management (2)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (2)
- Office (2)
- Operation (2)
- Real Estates (1)
- Sales (10)