#1500 Sales Support Representative
- Serve as direct support of the Salesperson (s) responsible for the accounts.
- Receive order information from established customers then refer calls from prospective customers to a salesperson.
- Obtain credit information from the prospective customer and forward the application to the accounts receivable supervisor.
- Inform customers of order information, such as unit prices, credit terms, shipping dates, and anticipated delays.
- Ensure accuracy all information received from a customer.
- Confer with production, sales, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assigned accounts. (ex: billing, order entry, filing invoices, corresponding documents, etc.)
- If assigned, act as designated “invoice receivables” coordinator.
- Two (2) year degree (preferred) not required
- Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (ex: Word, Excel)
- Bi-lingual capability a PLUS; but not a prerequisite
- Must be able to walk several times a day to the warehouse area, when necessary
- Mathematical Skills:
○ Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
○ Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
○ Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Cincinnati / Ohio|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (2)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (5)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Office (6)
- Operation (3)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)