#1504 Japanese Bilingual Translator
Responsible for translating technical documents, as well as providing interpretation support during various company meetings.
- Translating various documents for presentations, projects, emails, etc. in a timely manner
- Working as a communication bridge between Japanese and American management by interpreting conversations both inside and outside of meetings as needed
- Assisting in preparation for New Model Evaluations
- Providing communicational support with Japan as needed
- Assisting Japanese expatriates with written and verbal communication
- Supporting the achievement of the Department Business Plan
- Other duties assigned by the manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience in a related field
- Bilingual (Japanese and English) business level fluency required with proof of professional training or equivalency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and to overseas locations as required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management, both internal and external.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient knowledge of automotive production environment and activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis and deliver results within strict time frames.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Columbus / Ohio|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (2)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (5)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Office (6)
- Operation (3)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)