#1507 Grinding Operator
- Checks production schedule and Obtains quality control and supervisory authorization.
- Tests machine operation and makes adjustments as needed.
- Sets machine speeds, feeds, and adjustments according to specifications.
- Stages finished products in designated area.
- Performs in-process inspection of blank and finished parts.
- Reports quality and production problems to superiors.
- Performs routine operator maintenance to machines.
- Lifts and moves items following safe lifting practices.
- Performs duties of tapping machine operations, furnace operation, assembly, packing, sorting, cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Observes safety standards, follows safety rules, wears specified personal protective equipment.
- Recommends improvements and participates in training.
- Performs other tasks as requested.
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of industrial experience involving setup and operation of grinding machine. Ability to perform math computations and lift/move 50 pound items.
- Any other equivalent combination of training and experience.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Elk Grove Village / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (2)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (5)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Office (6)
- Operation (3)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)