#1508 Inside Sales Supervisor
- Create and implement policies and procedures for sales-support functions.
- Ensure smooth communication with distributors, including the collection of information, orders’ confirmations, and monitoring progress.
- Generate price quotations and notifications for customers.
- Oversee account maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the accuracy of order entry and shipping process., including return items.
- Track sales orders, shipments and invoice copies, and other routine orders.
- Communicate with the warehouse and Japan-side factory.
- Perform credit and exchange authorizations.
- Develop and sustain relationships with contacts at OEM partners.
- Negotiate OEM agreements in like with direction from senior management
- Create sales forecasts and progress reports.
- Contribute to the professional; development of junior staff or peers through coaching.
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Ability to read/ write reports in English and Japanese
- Management or supervisory experience and/or related training required
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to travel on business
- Excellent communication skills
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (2)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (5)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Office (6)
- Operation (3)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)