#1515 Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Maintain professional relationships with members and staff and lead in a positive way.
- Assure member satisfaction standards are consistently attained by maintaining a visible presence while monitoring member service and hospitality standards.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products and purchase them.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Advanced conversational English and Japanese skills
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Strong communication skills
- Restaurant experience/ leadership experience preferred
- Restaurant manager experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Japanese culture, omotenashi mind is a plus
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (2)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (5)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Office (6)
- Operation (3)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)