#1517 Product Engineer
- Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
- Negotiate with the development team in the world on various technical issues.
- Negotiate appropriate production processes and provide feedback to development team in Japan.
- Work with Manufacturing Plant Production Engineers in the development of best manufacturing practices.
- Work with Purchasing and Suppliers to develop best component parts for product design.
- Produce final 2D drawings and specifications for assemblies and component parts.
- Negotiate with customers for any technical issues.
- Periodic travel to customer is required.
- Travel to development base in Japan to learn development skills.
- Travel to production facilities to evaluate processes.
- Must be motivated, thorough, patient, willing to learn, and can work as a team with other multi-national team members.
- CAD experience required. Catia V5 preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years automotive parts design experience preferred, but will consider relevant experience.
- Understanding of product drawings and GD&T (Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) required.
- Very good customer interaction, presentation, and reporting skills required.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese preferred, but not required.
- Education of BS Mechanical Engineering required or other related BS Engineering degree.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Detroit / Michigan|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (4)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (4)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (2)
- Manufacturing (21)
- Office (8)
- Operation (6)
- Pharmaceutical (3)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (8)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Trading (2)