#1518 Chemical Account Manager
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with each of the assigned clients.
- Monitor inventory status of each assigned client.
- Contact clients to discuss their needs, and quote on clients requirements.
- Report client-related information acquired through communication with clients to management.
- Make necessary research to find new suppliers for clients based on their needs/ interests.
- Prepare sales reports periodically as directed by management.
- Assist management to develop business strategies.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities while working with suppliers.
- Manager sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities.
- Assist logistics personnel to ensure the product is delivered in a timely manner to clients.
- Keep management informed of status and progress.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college and experience in Chemical Industry
- Well-developed ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Fluent in English
- Sales experience: preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Microsoft Office skills
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Chicago / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (4)
- Automotive (1)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (4)
- Entry Level (6)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (14)
- management (2)
- Manufacturing (21)
- Office (8)
- Operation (6)
- Pharmaceutical (3)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (8)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Trading (2)