#1556 Import Coordinator
|Position Title:||Import Coordinator|
|Location:||Addison / Illinois|
- Contacting customers as needed for information gathering including receiving additional requests and following up on previous information and requests received.
- Contacting carriers and steamship or airlines to obtain arrival information.
- Issuing arrival notices to customer and coordinating with customer's customs broker as needed.
- Issuing customs/in-bond paperwork and arranges delivery if needed
- Sending emails as needed for urgent shipments to expedite break-down s and release of cargo.
- Releasing shipments upon receipt of original bill of lading and/or payment
- Contacts tracking firms to arrange special delivery and handle POD.
- Creating new flies, inputs freight, terminal, document, com and any additional fees and charges; Requesting checks as needed.
- Assembling imports brokerage and breakbulk clearance documents for debit invoicing, customs and import files.
- Breaking down document pouches and consolidation shipments as needed; Prepares manifests as needed
- Processing T.E. entries, prints delivery orders, prints authority to make entry letters, etc.
- Preparing calculations and reports as needed; Updates and maintains specified spreadsheets.
- Scanning all documents and files documents.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months’ related experience and/or training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Addison / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (4)
- Automotive (5)
- Bilingual/Translator (13)
- Customer Service (4)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (11)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Inside Sales (6)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (19)
- management (2)
- Manufacturing (36)
- Office (16)
- Operation (10)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (14)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (1)
- Trading (1)
- Warehouse (1)
- Wastewater (1)