#1603 Technical Sales Representative
Bond Consultants is a dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients - a Global Specialty Enzyme Production Company - is currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative. This position’s Salary is $50k minimum.
Summary of and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes and meets or surpasses annual sales budget, which surpasses the previous year annual sales.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with the existing assigned accounts and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for reporting to the supervisor and senior management to explain the business status as effectively, simply, and concisely as possible in a timely manner.
- Contacts customers via telephone, e-mail, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company's market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific customer requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Submits call report to the supervisor within 48 hours after visiting customer.
- Submits monthly sales report to the supervisor and update the action plan sheets by the first business day of the next month.
- Completes and submits sales reports each month on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured, and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- Maintains close contact with Technical Service on new applications and new developmental enzymes that could lead to close cooperation with customers on mutually beneficial and economically feasible products.
- Develops partnerships with new customers to expand Amano’s presence and expertise in the specialty enzyme area.
- Maintains travel costs and operates with the guidelines or parameters as established by company.
- Implements 5S Pillars within workplace.
- Responsibility to report any and all food safety problems or concerns to the proper personnel authorized to initiate action.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior sales experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Oral/Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service/Relation Skills
- Diplomacy/Negotiation Skills
- Math Skills
- Professionalism and Time Management
- Presentation and Closing Technique
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time|
|Location / State||Elgin / Illinois|
|Salary||$50+ per year|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (5)
- Automotive (10)
- Bilingual (2)
- Bilingual/Translator (14)
- Customer Service (8)
- Customs (1)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (12)
- Food (3)
- Inside Sales (8)
- IT/Computer (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (24)
- management (4)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (42)
- Mid Senior (1)
- Office (16)
- Operation (12)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Sales (16)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Technician (2)
- Warehouse (4)
- Wastewater (1)