#1605 Inside Sales Customer Service
Bond Consultants is a dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients - a Global Logistics Company - is currently looking for an Inside Sales Customer Service Representative. This position is paid hourly at $18-23.
- Responsible for supporting the sales staff.
- Assists new accounts and maintains or updates current accounts/SOPs.
- Establishes or maintains professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
- Handles business inquiries by phone, facsimile and e-mail.
- Provides quotations to the customers and rates to other branches/overseas offices.
- Attends weekly departmental sales meeting to discuss project status and prospective customers.
- Occasionally may visit customers on site.
- Customer Service
- Provides assistance in operations as necessary by handling booking, documentation, compliance, customs clearance, customs brokerage, notification, delivery and warehouse coordination.
- Monitors status of shipments; Interfaces between customers and vendor services for shipment of goods.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Assists with invoicing operations.
- Checks with Accounting A/R for the receivables position and takes responsibility for the resolving action for uncollected account receivables.
- Checks with Accounting A/R for creditworthiness of assigned accounts.
- Helps to setup credit terms for new customers in accordance with the company policy.
- Submits expense report in a timely manner.
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to managers for solution.
- Maintains good communication with managers, other staff members and outside contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have between two and three years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Windows operating system, MS Office.
|Job Type||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Addison / Illinois|
|Salary||$18-23 per hour|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (5)
- Automotive (10)
- Bilingual (2)
- Bilingual/Translator (14)
- Customer Service (8)
- Customs (1)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (12)
- Food (3)
- Inside Sales (8)
- IT/Computer (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (24)
- management (4)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (42)
- Mid Senior (1)
- Office (16)
- Operation (12)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Sales (16)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Technician (2)
- Warehouse (4)
- Wastewater (1)