#1620 Senior Accountant
Bond Consultants is a dynamic firm that provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients - a Holding Company for an Automotive Parts Manufacturer - is currently looking for a Senior Accountant. This position pays $65-70K based on experience. This is a full-time position: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Overtime is often required.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist the Controller with the day-to-day, monthly, quarterly, and year-end operations of the Accounting/Finance Department including financial compilation, budget review, analysis, and audit assistance.
- Perform the processing of expense allocations, monthly accruals, prepaid expenses, fixed assets tracking and depreciation, and creation of all journal entries.
- Perform general accounts analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Pre-form bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, actual to budget performance, and all other reporting as needed.
- Report financials to corporate which are maintained on SAP and Sharepointe.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant work experience (3-5 years minimum; manufacturing accounting)
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Sage Fixed Assets and Payroll and JobBoss is a plus.
- A high degree of integrity and honesty
- Organizational skills and setting priorities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and good-record-keeping
- Critical thinking/problem-solving skills
- Independent, with creativity & self-confidence; leadership qualities
- Teamwork, Interpersonal, Communication Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Excel Pivot Tables and Macro use a plus)
- Demonstrate a proficient level of professional skill and/or knowledge in accounting and keep current with developments and trends.
- Knowledge and ability to use applicable information technology and systems to meet work needs.
- Willingness to occasionally travel (10%) for business.
|Job Type||Exempt Full Time|
|Location / State||Harrison / Michigan|
|Salary||$65-70K per year|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (6)
- Administrative (4)
- Automotive (5)
- Bilingual (6)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Client Manager (1)
- Customer Service (12)
- Customs (1)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (13)
- Food (2)
- Import/Export (3)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (34)
- Maintenance (2)
- management (4)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (49)
- Office (10)
- Operation (11)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (3)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Sales (18)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (3)
- Warehouse (2)