#1641 Bilingual Accounting and Administrative Coordinator
Bond Consultants is the dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients - Global Logistics company is currently looking for a Japanese spearing Accounting and Administrative Coordinator. This position pays $19 per hour or more (DOE) and is temp-to-hire, with hiring and full benefits after three months.
Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Receive batched checks.
- Apply each payment to the proper customer invoice and check for discrepancy.
- Post any new entries to the accounts receivable ledger in the accounting system and update customer files.
- Proof entries against daily cash report.
- Prepare deposit slip, including daily receipts and any miscellaneous cash.
- Make deposits with the bank and report daily/weekly receipts to the accounting system.
- Print customer statements each month for mailing.
- Prepare monthly cash receipts journal, sales journal, and accounts receivable aging report.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding statements or invoices.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities:
- Receive vendor invoices daily and follow proper company procedures including:
- distributing invoices to appropriate individual for approval and coding invoices with proper general ledger and vendor numbers once approved;
- entering prepared invoices into the accounts payable portion of the accounting system.
Vendor Interfacing Responsibilities:
- Communicate with vendors when invoices are in question;
- assist vendors who are seeking payment and/or need information.
- Maintain a current list of vendors, their addresses, and any relevant performance information.
- Research past due invoices which appear on the aging report.
- Mail collection letters to customers when applicable and include copies of past due invoices.
- Follow up with phone call/second mailing if necessary.
- Process approved adjustments and write-offs.
- Maintain a detailed record of correspondence and all actions.
Cash Management Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily cash information, record daily cash deposits, subtract daily expenses, and calculate daily borrowing figures.
- Record cash information in the accounting system daily.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and monthly aging report.
- Maintain manual check usage log and ensure accurate billing of pre-paid expenses.
- Responsible for auditing accounts
- Perform other clerical duties as required including filing, data processing, typing, invoicing, etc.
- Maintain an orderly filing system of payables and master vendor file, updating as necessary and change of address, change of payment terms, etc.
- Assist with other clerical duties as required.
- Visitor check in.
- Purchase supplies, inventory tracking and maintenance of office equipment.
- Prepare timecard sheets for payroll and track employees’ vacation and sick time.
- Maintaining clean and organized common areas (kitchen, visitor waiting area, etc)
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years of college education (or equivalent relevant experience) a huge plus
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Reasoning, decision making, and time management skills
As an agency, we believe that every jobseeker can potentially bring something special to our clients. If you have any interest at all in our current opportunities, we encourage you to apply. It is our goal to give not only our clients but also candidates aid in their professional prosperity. We would be glad to do our best in helping all applicants make their first steps towards their career goals, whatever they may be.
|Job Type||Full Time Non-Exempt Temp to Hire|
|Location / State||Elk Grove Village / Illinois|
|Language||English and Japanese|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (6)
- Administrative (5)
- Automotive (5)
- Bilingual (6)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Client Manager (1)
- Customer Service (12)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (13)
- Food (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (3)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (34)
- Maintenance (2)
- management (4)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (50)
- Office (10)
- Operation (12)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (3)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Sales (18)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (3)
- Warehouse (2)