#1643 Sales Support Representative
|Position Title:||Sales Support Representative|
|Location:||Nashville / Tennessee|
|Keyword:||Manufacturing / Sales|
One of our clients - a Global Manufacturing Company - is currently looking for a Sales Support Representative. This position pays $16-17 per hour, is non-exempt, full-time.
- Serve as direct support for Sales team member(s).
- Receive and ensure accuracy of order information from established customers by phone, fax, e-mail or EDI.
- Refer calls from prospective customers to a salesperson.
- As necessary, obtain credit information from the prospective customer and forward the application to accounts receivable.
- Inform customers of order information, such as unit prices, credit terms, shipping dates, anticipated delays, or any other status update pertinent to the account.
- Confer with production, sales, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints in a timely manner, communicating all other discrepancies and other concerns with the designated salesperson.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assigned accounts, including billing, order entry, invoicing, and record keeping.
- If assigned, act as designated “invoice receivables” coordinator: processing invoices received from overseas branches, re-formatting, and correlating supporting documentation for each invoice as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Sales Operations Supervisor, Branch and/or Sales Manager.
- High School diploma or GED required; 2-year degree preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a team-setting or independent of others.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Detail-orientated with active-listening and critical-thinking abilities.
- Bi-lingual capability a plus; but not a pre-requisite.
- Basic math skills
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Nashville / Tennessee|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)