#1645 Maintenance Mechanic
|Position Title:||Maintenance Mechanic|
|Location:||Lewisville / Texas|
|Keyword:||Industrial / Maintenance / Manufacturing|
|Salary:||$20-25 per hour|
One of our clients - a convenience store food supplier - is currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic. This position is direct hire and non-exempt at $20.00-25.00 per hour based on experience.
- Start up and operate production machinery and equipment. Must understand all production machine functions.
- Completes work orders and responds to maintenance calls in timely manner
- Maintain safe and efficient use of electrical meters, gauges and use basic tools for the task. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, PLC knowledge prefer, plumbing, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
- Diagnose problems, repair, and achieve to root cause analysis.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, machine parts: pumps, motors, pneumatic, hydraulic systems, etc.
- Able to rebuild cylinders, valves, pumps and at times fabricate parts for emergency breakdown.
- Inventories spare parts and reports usage; suggests re-orders to Maintenance Manager
- Performs basic repairs within office facility on furniture, HVAC, restroom fixtures repairs, unclog drains, lighting, and other systems within facility.
- Troubleshooting identifying worn parts & rebuilding machine assemblies, pumps, valves, actuators, and any other equipment
- Basic understanding of Root Cause Analysis
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma and 2-3 years of relevant training/experience.
- Mechanical / Electrical skills. Must be able to read wire diagrams, schematic, and logic Ladder.
- Initiative-taking, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Technically oriented, comfortable around machinery and plant environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization and outside of the organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple projects and deadlines
- Daily exposure to unusual elements such as food grade grease, oils and/or noise. Seasonal exposure to weather elements includes, but is not limited to, extreme temperatures, wetness, and humidity.
- Daily work around mechanical equipment, forklifts, chemical hazards, and electrical hazards.
- Carrying packages up to 75 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; reaching and kneeling daily.
- Requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette
- Ability to work at heights 20 feet or higher
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation (after 6 months), Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- 401K (after 1 year)
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Lewisville / Texas|
|Salary||$20-25 per hour|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)