#1658 Human Resources Payroll and Benefits Administrator
|Position Title:||Human Resources Payroll and Benefits Administrator|
|Location:||Chillicothe / Ohio|
|Keyword:||Administrative / HR / Manufacturing / Payroll|
|Salary:||$43-57K per year|
One of our clients - a Global Manufacturing Company - is currently looking for a Human Recourses Benefits and Payroll Administrator. This position is pays $43,000 to $57,000 per year.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as back up for HR/Admin department to help employee’s day to day questions, policies.
- Coordinate and assist HR events, benefits open enrollment and company-wide meetings.
- Manage the company PTO program and process monthly journal entries.
- Provide required leave of absence paperwork and manage leave files for duration of leave and through the return to work process.
- Ensure accuracy of all benefit enrollments and life status changes records to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Process routine payroll in ADP software and reconcile final payroll before distribution.
- Process payroll commissions, deductions, payroll adjustments & reconcile insurance & benefits accounts.
- Enforce IRS and DOL compliance while processing payroll.
- Process 401K transfers to TPA, verify FSA deductions.
- Process benefit elections, merit raises, salary changes, garnishments, cobra and severance.
- Administer employee benefits programs including group medical, dental, vision, group life and FSA.
- Help update employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits information.
- Provide personal assistance to employees with sensitive benefits, short and long term disability, FMLA and personal leaves.
- Process salary and comp changes, W-4s, direct deposits, vacation and holiday pay as well as various other adjustments.
- Determine eligibility per ACA regulations and distribute benefit enrollment materials as applicable.
- Revise and implement a more streamline payroll process for improve accuracy and efficient integration with accounting processes.
- Organize and perform timely intake procedures on referrals, including completion of the intake/referral page and family information page if applicable.
- Monitor all new hire paperwork including W-4s ensuring accuracy and proper completion.
- Interpret requirements documents and benefits structures into enrollment system
Summary of Qualifications
- Applicable education, credentials in HR functions
- HR experience (Combination of experience and education will be considered)
- Knowledge of payroll law
- Strong Excel skills (functions, pivot tales, charts, dashboards)
- 2+ years of ADP Workforce Now experience
- Retirement and Benefit plan experience a huge plus
- Written/Verbal Communication, Reporting Skills
- Organization, Analyzing Information, Problem solving
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time|
|Location / State||Chillicothe / Ohio|
|Salary||$43-57K per year|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)