#1665 Sales Support
Bond Consultants is a dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. One of our clients, a material and machine distribution company, is looking for a Sales Support Specialist. This position is on-site and non-exempt. The salary is $40-50K or more, based on skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
· Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
· Technical proficiency to quickly adapt to our in-house accounting database software
· Minimum of 1 year experience in administration or customer support
· Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail are required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel)
· Basic Math skills
· Ability to multi-task and work as part of a teamwork
· Occasionally carry 20lbs
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Serve as the primary point of contact for customer service to receive orders
· Data entry and invoice posting in our accounting database
· Handle and process claims, making report, filing, and communicating with the supplier.
· Manage entire sales cycles and communications with Sales Support team and monitoring invoices, import/export documentation, credit limits, etc.
· Contact trucking company to arrange the shipment.
· Record amounts of items received or distributed via the ERP system.
· Truck and update inventories
· Prepare quotes cost breakdown to submit to customers and follow-up, communicate, and update the inventory situation with the suppliers. If necessary, negotiate prices.
· Create and submit the market report to overseas branches bi-weekly. Update the group company’s counterparts on the market situation as well as customers.
· Handle customer complaints promptly effectively and report a potential claim
· Delivery control, follow all production/delivery status.
· Work in a team environment, communicating as required with all personnel.
· Place purchase orders to our vendors and work with them to stay on schedule.
· Manage customer-specific inventories as needed.
· Process insurance claims
· Other duties assigned by Sales Manager.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· Long-term, short-term disability (100% covered by the employer)
· Commute support (reimbursement based on mileage)
· Wellness program
· Bonus, profit share, 401K
As an agency, we believe that every jobseeker can potentially bring something special to our clients. If you have any interest at all in our current opportunities, we encourage you to apply. It is our goal to give not only our clients but also candidates aid in their professional prosperity. We would be glad to do our best in helping all applicants make their first steps towards their career goals, whatever they may b
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Arlington Heights / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (6)
- Administrative (11)
- Airline (1)
- Automotive (13)
- Bilingual (9)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (23)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (15)
- Entry Level (14)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (2)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (5)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (40)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (5)
- Management (3)
- Manager (2)
- Manufacturing (64)
- Office (10)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (22)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)