#1665 Sales Support
|Position Title:||Sales Support|
|Location:||Arlington Heights / Illinois|
|Keyword:||Administrative / Customer Service / Sales|
One of our clients, a material and machine distribution company, is looking for a Sales Support Specialist. This position is on-site and non-exempt. The salary is $40-50K or more, based on skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
· Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
· Technical proficiency to quickly adapt to our in-house accounting database software
· Minimum of 1 year experience in administration or customer support
· Strong communication and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail are required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel)
· Basic Math skills
· Ability to multi-task and work as part of a teamwork
· Occasionally carry 20lbs
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Serve as the primary point of contact for customer service to receive orders
· Data entry and invoice posting in our accounting database
· Handle and process claims, making report, filing, and communicating with the supplier.
· Manage entire sales cycles and communications with Sales Support team and monitoring invoices, import/export documentation, credit limits, etc.
· Contact trucking company to arrange the shipment.
· Record amounts of items received or distributed via the ERP system.
· Truck and update inventories
· Prepare quotes cost breakdown to submit to customers and follow-up, communicate, and update the inventory situation with the suppliers. If necessary, negotiate prices.
· Create and submit the market report to overseas branches bi-weekly. Update the group company’s counterparts on the market situation as well as customers.
· Handle customer complaints promptly effectively and report a potential claim
· Delivery control, follow all production/delivery status.
· Work in a team environment, communicating as required with all personnel.
· Place purchase orders to our vendors and work with them to stay on schedule.
· Manage customer-specific inventories as needed.
· Process insurance claims
· Other duties assigned by Sales Manager.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance
· Long-term, short-term disability (100% covered by the employer)
· Commute support (reimbursement based on mileage)
· Wellness program
· Bonus, profit share, 401K
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Arlington Heights / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)