#1679 Warehouse Coordinator
Bond Consultants is the dynamic firm which provides professional employment services to many people with different backgrounds and skills. Our client - a Global Logistics company- is currently looking for a Warehouse Coordinator. This position $17.00+ per hour based on warehousing experience. First three months on contract. Full benefits on first day of hire after the 90 days' probationary period.
Summary of Position:
Customer Service Duties:
- Handle all routine and special customer orders (data entry, document generation, order tracking and accuracy).
- Maintain accurate inventory (data entry and updating, physical counting), investigating any discrepancies.
- Handle claims (records of damages, returned merchandise, assure proper credit to customer) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Make introductory contact with new accounts and maintain effective relationships with existing accounts.
- Make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve the operation of the customer service function.
- Personally respond to customer inquiries, complaints, inventory status, status of orders, etc. in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner.
- Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of accounts and between the office and customer.
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all customers.
- Track on-time delivery and other performance measures. Provide necessary reports to management.
- Collect, keep an maintain files related to orders and shipments.
- Maintain a current and accurate procedure book which details the processing requirements for each account.
- Greet visitors to the office.
- Gather, data concerning department operations and customer requirements as requested by management.
- Creating and distributing reports to various functional areas as required
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards along with in house rules.
- Ensure the accuracy of all receiving and shipping documents.
- Assure that receiving counts match packing lists and purchase orders and that shipping counts match picking documents.
- Assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collect all documentation for inbound freight and route to the proper record-keeping unit.
- 1 or more years of experience in warehouse/logistics preferred, but not required
- Decision-making, time-management, and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills in English
As an agency, we believe that every jobseeker can potentially bring something special to our clients. If you have any interest at all in our current opportunities, we encourage you to apply. It is our goal to give not only our clients but also candidates aid in their professional prosperity. We would be glad to do our best in helping all applicants make their first steps towards their career goals, whatever they may be.
|Job Type||Full Time Non-Exempt Temp to Hire|
|Location / State||Wooddale / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (6)
- Administrative (11)
- Airline (1)
- Automotive (13)
- Bilingual (9)
- Bilingual/Translator (10)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (23)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (15)
- Entry Level (14)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (2)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (5)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (40)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (5)
- Management (3)
- Manager (2)
- Manufacturing (64)
- Office (10)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (22)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)