#1707 SQF Document Control Specialist
One of our clients - a convenience store food supplier - is currently looking for a Safe Quality Food Document Control Specialist. This position is direct hire, exempt, and salaried $50-60K per year based on experience.
- Develop, administer, and maintain all applicable SQF Edition 9 code system elements- Food Safety/Food Quality Policies and related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- In partnership with FSQA Team members, validate changes to food safety fundamentals and SQF HACCP Plan & SQF Food Quality Plan that have an impact on the ability to deliver safe, quality food products.
- Lead and manage the development of SQF code system elements programs. Track the effectiveness of these programs including standards, training and quality documentation and strive for continuous improvements.
- Stimulate and cultivate a "food safety culture” throughout the facility, and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Evaluates and facilitates all activities related to the Safe Quality Food Program (SQF Code System).
- Participate and prepare for GFSI/SQF system audits.
- Ensure consistent and thorough follow-up to non-conformities as it relates to quality and food safety.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest SQF code procedures, regulations, and processes.
- Responsible for maintaining pre-requisite programs and SQF code documents organized and in current standing.
- Conduct monthly GMP, HACCP and GFSI/SQF internal audits, procedures, paperwork, and inspections.
- Manages the SQF internal/external audits, CAPA, document control, and record review.
- Participates in Internal meetings with other managers and FSQA manager.
- In partnership with FSQA Team schedule internal audits for food safety & quality.
- Ensure SQF training is conducted for required team members within plant.
- Solely responsible in maintaining and organizing all SQF forms and specs in a document-controlled environment.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent relevant work experience in SQF required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred
- SQF Certification Required
- Knowledge on HACCP & SQF Document Control a must
- Bilingual, English & Spanish a plus
- Organized, detail oriented, with solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/Access.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation (after 6 months), Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- 401K (after 1 year)
|Job Type||Direct Hire Exempt Full Time|
|Location / State||Lewisville / Texas|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (19)
- Bilingual (11)
- Bilingual/Translator (11)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (3)
- Customer Service (28)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (4)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (43)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (9)
- Management (3)
- Manager (5)
- Manufacturing (73)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (24)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)