#1720 Office Administrator
|Position Title:||Office Administrator|
|Location:||Farmington Hills / Michigan|
|Keyword:||Administrative / Office|
Our client - an automobile company- is currently looking for an Office Administrator. This position is on-site, direct hire and non-exempt. The salary is $21-25 hourly based on skills and experience.
- Support department managers, staff, and VP.
- Assist in office administration functions including data compilation, responding to customer complaints and communicating with suppliers.
- Process customer / vendor orders – Create sales orders, purchase orders, shipping instructions, packing lists, certificate of origins, bills, invoices, etc...
- Review orders for accuracy (prices, costs, case quantities), verify delivery dates and packing lists prior to shipment.
- Process daily EDI orders via a third-party warehouse.
- Prepare spreadsheets as assigned by supervisor / management (VLOOKUPS, PIVOT TABLES).
- Use spreadsheets to perform CSV uploads to ERP system.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence for customer hotline, respond to customer complaints, etc...
- Manage item maintenance files to ensure quality data.
- Generate reports to maintain up to date sales forecasts, check backorders, etc…
- Investigate and dispute customer claims regarding order issues, late shipments, incorrect tracking numbers, quantity shortages, etc…
- Create instruction manuals and flow charts to keep up to date processes and job knowledge.
- Create support cases for ERP system IT team, work with IT team to test and implement solutions to resolve system issues.
- Generate monthly reports for customers and request statements from vendors to ensure all invoices are properly posted.
- Reconcile monthly inventory counts and customer / vendor statements.
- Reconcile warehouse inventory with internal inventory count, recommend actions to accountant on how to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Record and track special assignments including physical inventory counts, expenses, office receipts, warehouse issues, supplier issues, etc…
- Investigate questionable data regarding differences in warehouse inventory versus internal inventory count.
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt On-Site|
|Location / State||Farmington Hills / Michigan|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)