#1721 Quality Control Engineer
|Position Title:||Quality Control Engineer|
|Location:||Hanover Park / Illinois|
|Keyword:||Engineer / Manufacturing / Quality / Quality Engineer|
One of our clients - a Manufacturer of Industrial Drying and Pneumatic Conveying Equipment - is currently looking for a Quality Control Engineer. This position pays up to $80K per year based on experience.
• Performs quality inspections on assembled electro-mechanical equipment prior to shipment and received crated equipment from our overseas suppliers (Thailand, China, & Japan).
• Investigates causes and determines countermeasures for non-conforming items.
• Communicates with department members to confirm corrective action
• Maintains & updates the Production Test Report documents
• Oversees that Non-Conforming Material Report & Customer Complaint Report are filled out completely
• Generates Investigation Reports to determine the root causes of non-conformance issues
• Maintains a file for Quality documents (Production Test Reports, NCMR, CCR, Investigation Reports)
• Conducts weekly Quality meetings, reviewing new & outstanding cases
• Documents the inspection results in the quality report.
• Analyzes the quality reports monthly, providing corrective guidance to Sales and Production.
• Manages the quality hold area for non-conforming products, isolating them from other departments.
• Maintains the ISO documentation and ensures compliance.
• Collaborates with other departments such as sales, customer service, & production to satisfy customer needs.
• Holds quality meetings with affiliated companies to report & resolve cases.
• Performs other duties as requested by management.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering required
• 2+ years of related experience
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office, AutoCad & Solidworks
• Experience with electrical test meters, temperature meters, moisture analyzers, air speed meters
• Strong machine (mechanical, electrical)
• Strong communication skills & leadership skills
• Superb customer service excellence.
• Strong analytical, investigative, & problem-solving skills.
• Some travel is necessary.
• Experience with ISO9001 a huge plus.
• Bilingual in Japanese a plus, but not required
|Job Type||Direct Hire Exempt Full Time On-Site|
|Location / State||Hanover Park / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)