#1733 Logistic Specialist / Customer Service Representative
|Position Title:||Logistic Specialist / Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Keyword:||Customer Service / Logistics/Supply Chain|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies to company policy and guideline, highly concerned with safety, health and environment.
- Provides reports and requested information to management as needed.
- Performs general office duties including updating inventory list.
- Coordinates the supply chain activity with the strategy plan through the source (product or services), manufacturing and logistics.
- Receives purchase orders from customer and coordinates shipments with accuracy through below activities;
- Checking inventory
- Checking manufacturing schedule
- Sourcing carrier / forwarder
- Scheduling delivery
- Communicating with NOLA / Sales / 3rd party vendor (toll-blender, packager, warehouse etc.) / Customers
- Processes, organizes and sends invoices to customer for payment.
- Maintains records of inventory, deliveries, receiving, returns, damage shipments and date for
- Issues monthly / quarterly /annual incentives (e.g. rebate) for specific customers.
- Monitors and analyzes customer’s consumption of product for forecasting
purposes. Continuous interaction with Sales to assess product demand.
- Maintains and manages consigned inventory of outside warehouse. Evaluates vendor operations according to quality standards.
- Monitors carrier / forwarder / 3rd party vendor performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implements new and/or improved supply chain processes.
- Prepares import / export documents in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Calculates duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight and volume of merchandise that is
imported / exported from / to foreign countries.
- Verifies that custom invoices are accurate and in accordance with physical shipment and
customer’s SLI, volume, value of materials/goods, country of origin and other
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3-5
years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions,
proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
|Job Type||Full Time Non-Exempt On-Site|
|Location / State||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Mebae (May) Komuro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (11)
- Administrative (15)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (18)
- Bilingual (15)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (2)
- Client Manager (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (31)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (19)
- Entry Level (16)
- Field Service (1)
- Food (5)
- HR (2)
- Import/Export (7)
- Industrial (3)
- Inside Sales (9)
- Interpreter (2)
- Inventory (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (44)
- Maintenance (3)
- management (10)
- Management (3)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (75)
- Office (11)
- Operation (13)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- processor (1)
- Production (2)
- Production Control Specialist (2)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality (4)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Control Inspector (2)
- Quality Engineer (2)
- Sales (25)
- Scientist (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (4)
- Tooling Engineer (1)
- Travel (3)
- Warehouse (5)
- Warehouse Associate (1)
- Writer (1)