#1746 Sales Representative
|Position Title:||Sales Representative|
|Location:||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Keyword:||Customer Service / Manufacturing / Sales|
Essential Job Functions
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Works independently or in closer cooperation
with company’s internal personnel)
• Develops sales strategies and determines sales potential by conducting research.
• Researches and collects information for prospective customers.
• Makes sales calls to prospective customers to determine opportunities.
• Makes appointments and visits prospective customers to tour their facilities and evaluates opportunities.
• Presents effective presentations to prospective customers.
• Negotiates with prospective customers regarding quotations prepared to reflect each customer’s needs.
• Builds customers’ relationships.
EXISTING ACCOUNTS MAINTENANCE
• Responsible for maintaining good communication and relationships with current customers by
providing comprehensive support that includes responding to requests for quotations and information,
referring other internal support for assistance, etc.
• Provides comprehensive support and cooperation with internal Sales Representatives.
• Communicates with both customers and company’s internal personnel for problem resolutions.
• May field complaints concerning billing or services, referring complaints to designated personnel for
investigation and resolution.
• Introduces new offerings or recommended products/solutions.
• Receives purchase orders and compares purchase orders to quotation to verify accuracy and compliance.
• Communicates with company’s internal personnel to execute orders.
• Develops business quotations for customers; ensures proper delivery and answers questions from customers.
• Coordinates requests for quotations between customers, company’s internal personnel and integration partners.
• Works with integration partners to develop system solutions to meet customers’ needs.
• Prepares weekly sales reports and sends to General Manager.
• Files and maintains related documents, etc.
• Researches potential partners.
• Meet with, evaluates and discusses potential partner relationship.
• Develops on-going relationship with selected partners.
Other & Miscellaneous
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager and other senior management.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
• Maintains good communication with other managers, staff & outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or five to ten years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Experience Requirements
Certificates / Licenses
• Driver’s License
• Conversational Japanese
|Job Type||Direct Hire Exempt Full Time|
|Location / State||Schaumburg / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Mebae (May) Komuro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (8)
- Airline (1)
- Attorney (1)
- Automotive (9)
- Bilingual (13)
- Bilingual/Translator (6)
- Chemical (3)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (14)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (9)
- Entry Level (4)
- Field Service (1)
- Finance (2)
- Food (5)
- Freight (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (5)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (15)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (2)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (31)
- Office (5)
- Operation (2)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- Paralegal (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (2)
- Production (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (12)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Scientist (2)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (1)
- Travel (2)
- Warehouse (4)
- Writer (1)