#1784 Administrative Assistant
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Prepare price lists and quotations according to existing information or instructions from the supervisor.
2. Receive purchase orders, check the contents and deploy them internally.
3. Control delivery date information and report it to customers.
4. Prepare shipping documents according to the provided packaging information and arrange shipments.
5. Prepare serialization reports of the shipping goods.
6. Maintain technical and commercial information of products and parts.
7. Maintain records of past quotations, sales, and shipments and retrieve information from them.
8. Prepare purchase orders to suppliers.
9. Maintain records of past purchase and payment and retrieve information from them.
10. Collect shipping documents of receiving parts and issue Request for Receiving Inspection.
11. Input data into the Inventory Management System.
12. Submit and maintain letter and document log
13. Prepare quality assurance (QA) documents by using information and material provided by QA staff
14. Take notes/minutes of all meetings with customers, suppliers, vendors and colleagues in both US and Japan and share it as needed.
15. Other miscellaneous duties assigned by the supervisor.
1. General affairs in the office.
2. Support managers and employees in preparing commercial and technical offers to
3. Support managers and employees in filling out forms and preparing documentations.
4. Create drafts of sales tools such as brochures and catalogues.
5. Support for the visitors from Japan. (Transportation, Language problem etc.)
Qualifications and skills
1. High level skills in data handling using paper documents, MS Excel, and database software depending on different purposes and characteristics of each task.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong multi-task management skills.
4. Strong teamwork skills
5. Ability to read and interpret written documents and correctly understand verbally spoken explanations.
6. Experience and high-level knowledge of business in general, accounting, trading, and logistics preferred.
7. Native speaker of English language or equivalent.
8. Working experience in a Japanese company a plus as well.
9. Communication skill in Japanese language preferable.
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Bensenville / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (9)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (8)
- Bilingual (10)
- Bilingual/Translator (6)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (13)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (6)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (1)
- Food (6)
- Freight (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (9)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (19)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (2)
- Manager (5)
- Manufacturing (27)
- Office (5)
- Operation (2)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (14)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (4)
- Warehouse Associate (1)