#1754 Maintenance Supervisor
|Position Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Location:||Stafford / Virginia|
|Keyword:||Food / Maintenance / Manufacturing / Supervisor|
· Executes general services and inspections.
· Executes the repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance for food processing equipment, packaging, conveyors, slicers, boilers, compressors, HVAC and glycol systems for Docks, Production Floors, Freezers and Coolers under direction of Leads, technicians and Supervisors.
· Adherence to OSHA regulations, food safety policies, and work practices, LOTO in all work assignments.
· Learn electrical systems, fire alarm and fire suppression systems to be reliable resource for Leads, Technicians and Helpers
· Respond to emergency maintenance calls for all areas in facility.
· Learn become familiar with OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and NETA (International Electrical Testing Association)
· Working knowledge with P&ID, Schematics, Blueprints, and Architectural drawings
· Provide direction with Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulics, Plumbing, or controls.
· Work in a diversified environment with various nationalities
· Work in adverse climate from Cold to Hot
· Ability to utilize Microsoft software for computers.
· Facilitate compliance and entries for CMMS
· Drive continuous education for Leads, Technicians and Helpers
· Maintain accurate records for training
· Lead Daily, Monthly and quarterly Safety and Maintenance Meetings
· Prepare reports and KPIs for direct reports
· Daily Walks and work with USDA, Quality and Safety representatives.
· Ensure 100% compliance with all Food Safety processes, Safe work processes, and environmental compliance.
· Perform measure of effectiveness of PMs, CMs, PdMs and reliability programs/processes
· Ability to fill in for Maintenance Manager on temporary occasions while absent.
· Be a Leader not just a Boss
· Ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Vocational Diploma and/or Associates Degree required; Bachelors preferred
· 5+ years’ work experience with maintenance role in food or beverage manufacturing environment
· Knowledge or experience dealing with Freon & Glycol refrigeration
· General knowledge in HAACP, OSHA and SQF Program (Safety Quality Food)
· Familiar with Electrical and automation controls
· Must have a hands-on work ethic.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office or similar program
· Hot and Cold work environment
· Lifting up to 75 lbs.
· Working Shifts of 10 to 12 hours – 4 days a week.
· Work on an On-Call rotation with other department team members.
· Medical/Dental Insurance
· Paid Vacation (after 6 months), Sick Time, Paid Holidays
· 401K (after 1 year)
As an agency, we believe that every jobseeker can potentially bring something special to our clients. If you have any interest at all in our current opportunities, we encourage you to apply. It is our goal to give not only our clients but also candidates aid in their professional prosperity. We would be glad to do our best in helping all applicants make their next steps towards their career
|Job Type||Direct Hire Exempt Full Time On-Site|
|Location / State||Stafford / Virginia|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (2)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (8)
- Airline (1)
- Attorney (1)
- Automotive (9)
- Bilingual (13)
- Bilingual/Translator (6)
- Chemical (3)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (14)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (9)
- Entry Level (4)
- Field Service (1)
- Finance (2)
- Food (5)
- Freight (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (5)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (15)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (2)
- Manager (6)
- Manufacturing (31)
- Office (5)
- Operation (2)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- Paralegal (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (2)
- Production (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (12)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Scientist (2)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Technician (1)
- Travel (2)
- Warehouse (4)
- Writer (1)