#1500 セールス サポート
- Serve as direct support of the Salesperson (s) responsible for the accounts.
- Receive order information from established customers then refer calls from prospective customers to a salesperson.
- Obtain credit information from the prospective customer and forward the application to the accounts receivable supervisor.
- Inform customers of order information, such as unit prices, credit terms, shipping dates, and anticipated delays.
- Ensure accuracy all information received from a customer.
- Confer with production, sales, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assigned accounts. (ex: billing, order entry, filing invoices, corresponding documents, etc.)
- If assigned, act as designated “invoice receivables” coordinator.
- Two (2) year degree (preferred) not required
- Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (ex: Word, Excel)
- Bi-lingual capability a PLUS; but not a prerequisite
- Must be able to walk several times a day to the warehouse area, when necessary
- Mathematical Skills:
○ Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
○ Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
○ Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
|ロケーション / 州||シンシナティ郊外 / オハイオ|
- Food (1)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Manufacturing (4)
- Wastewater (1)
- エンジニア (2)
- オフィス事務 (12)
- カスタマーサービス (5)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (17)
- マネージメント (1)
- 営業 (9)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (8)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (5)
- 経理/会計 (4)
- 自動車 (1)
- 製造 (18)
- 食品 (1)