#1557 メンテナンス マネージャー
|ロケーション:||バーズタウン / ケンタッキー|
|キーワード:||Wastewater / バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 / 自動車 / 製造|
The maintenance manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing (PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT) all preventative maintenance programs and wastewater systems, and oversee the mechanical needs of the e-coat process and facility in general. The maintenance manager sets example by following standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Manage people of the department to preserve safety of personnel, working of machines, and proper handling of waste water.
- Lead weekend maintenance and periodic training activities.
- Document, prepare and communicate team schedules and progress reports
- Participate in 8D problem solving for non-conformances and resolve issues with interdepartmental coordination.
- Act as a technical contact for vendors/ suppliers and participate in any project requiring outside contractor at the facility
- Be on call to assist in urgent situations such as a line crash or anything that causes immediate production downtime
- Daily duties including but not limited to:
- Cutting, drilling, bending, and punching metal materials
- Maintain an inventory of tooling and materials needed to supply projects.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Assist and cooperate with continuous improvement activities for cycle time reduction, direct labor reduction, alternative materials and scrap reduction.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Oversee maintenance of HVAC/refrigeration equipment, air compressors, etc.
- Preventative maintenance of the equipment, RO system, facility and all shop tools or mechanical equipment to ensure the company receives maximum utilization of its assets.
- Lead troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Other duties as assigned
Education and experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Five years of experience in industrial maintenance or wastewater management
- Degree or certificate from technical school preferred (especially wastewater)
- Experience with chemical processes preferred (especially caustic chemicals)
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Japanese with willingness to learn technical language is a MUST
- Equipment Maintenance and Technical Understanding, Supervision Capabilities, Wastewater Management
- Ability to perform basic electrical and mechanical skills
- Ability to perform basic math skills; use decimals to compute ratios and percentages
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Lifting required up to 70 lbs on occasion
|ロケーション / 州||バーズタウン / ケンタッキー|
- Food (1)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Manufacturing (4)
- Wastewater (1)
- エンジニア (2)
- オフィス事務 (12)
- カスタマーサービス (5)
- バイリンガル/通訳翻訳 (17)
- マネージメント (1)
- 営業 (9)
- 新卒/エントリーレベル (8)
- 物流/サプライチェーン (5)
- 経理/会計 (4)
- 自動車 (1)
- 製造 (18)
- 食品 (1)