#1457 Application Engineer
|Position Title:||Application Engineer|
|Location:||Buffalo Grove / Illinois|
- Communicating with potential customers and providing pre-sales technical consultation.
- Accomplishing technical support for use of the products.
- Achieving customer specification, requirements, operation environment, and test samples.
- Developing application concept and providing product offer to potential customers.
- Turning the concept into product package offer by using 2D and 3D drawings.
- Designing a customer electronic circuit and software when needed.
- Repair technical support
- Trouble shoot all company products issues.
- Utilizing knowledge of products operation, software, setups, product design, isolate root cause of a problem, provide solutions and work out the complex problems with customers.
- Calibration technical support
- Calculate uncertain ty budget using the UNC toolbox software, and provide technical support internally as well as to customers.
- Basic understanding of metrology and uncertainty is required.
- Product development
- Assist VP of Engineering to develop new product or modify existing product by creating 2D and 3D drawings, electrical circuit design and software.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Minimum 5 yr experience in Engineering or Metrology.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to be a part of a high –performance and fast growing company.
- Team player across the organization.
- Strong computer skills and affinity for computer aided data analysis products.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft excel (or Visual Basics).
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to learn independently to find solutions to potential customer’s problems.
- Setup and run all lab measurement equipment.
- Use Keyence image dimension measuring systems.
- Setup Max Label printers.
- Read and create engineering drawings.
- Select and use the best software for the job.
- Monitor each systems performance for accuracy/repeatability issues.
- Peer review job results with colleagues.
- Consistent delivery of complete, correct, and on-time customer results.
- Review results with customer within 2 days of job completion.
- Reason and negotiate complex problems with customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to create concise technical reports.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Work flexible hours.
- Occasional domestic and international travel.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Buffalo Grove / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (9)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (8)
- Bilingual (10)
- Bilingual/Translator (6)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (13)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (6)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (1)
- Food (6)
- Freight (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (9)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (19)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (2)
- Manager (5)
- Manufacturing (27)
- Office (5)
- Operation (2)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (14)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (4)
- Warehouse Associate (1)