#1457 Application Engineer
|Position Title:||Application Engineer|
|Location:||Buffalo Grove / Illinois|
- Communicating with potential customers and providing pre-sales technical consultation.
- Accomplishing technical support for use of the products.
- Achieving customer specification, requirements, operation environment, and test samples.
- Developing application concept and providing product offer to potential customers.
- Turning the concept into product package offer by using 2D and 3D drawings.
- Designing a customer electronic circuit and software when needed.
- Repair technical support
- Trouble shoot all company products issues.
- Utilizing knowledge of products operation, software, setups, product design, isolate root cause of a problem, provide solutions and work out the complex problems with customers.
- Calibration technical support
- Calculate uncertain ty budget using the UNC toolbox software, and provide technical support internally as well as to customers.
- Basic understanding of metrology and uncertainty is required.
- Product development
- Assist VP of Engineering to develop new product or modify existing product by creating 2D and 3D drawings, electrical circuit design and software.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Minimum 5 yr experience in Engineering or Metrology.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to be a part of a high –performance and fast growing company.
- Team player across the organization.
- Strong computer skills and affinity for computer aided data analysis products.
- Expert skill level in Microsoft excel (or Visual Basics).
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to learn independently to find solutions to potential customer’s problems.
- Setup and run all lab measurement equipment.
- Use Keyence image dimension measuring systems.
- Setup Max Label printers.
- Read and create engineering drawings.
- Select and use the best software for the job.
- Monitor each systems performance for accuracy/repeatability issues.
- Peer review job results with colleagues.
- Consistent delivery of complete, correct, and on-time customer results.
- Review results with customer within 2 days of job completion.
- Reason and negotiate complex problems with customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an ability to create concise technical reports.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Work flexible hours.
- Occasional domestic and international travel.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Buffalo Grove / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (5)
- Automotive (10)
- Bilingual (2)
- Bilingual/Translator (14)
- Customer Service (8)
- Customs (1)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (12)
- Food (3)
- Inside Sales (8)
- IT/Computer (1)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (24)
- management (4)
- Management (2)
- Manufacturing (42)
- Mid Senior (1)
- Office (16)
- Operation (12)
- Outside Sales (1)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Sales (16)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Technician (2)
- Warehouse (4)
- Wastewater (1)