#1532 Senior Export Agent
|Position Title:||Senior Export Agent|
|Location:||Nashville / Tennessee|
- Prepare Export shipments for assigned customers. This may include customs clearance, shipping, labeling, etc.
- Generate delivery orders and shipping labels as needed.
- Prepare Export documents for distribution to brokerage department and/or Customers’ Broker.
- Coordinate pick up and delivery orders with trucking companies, airlines, steamship line and/or bonded facilities.
- Provide customer service through direct contact with the customer.
- Communicate with other branches and departments.
- Issue freight bills and invoices to brokers and responsible for collecting unpaid invoices within credit term.
- Some training and coaching of more junior Import or Export staff.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate or significant or relevant or appropriate working experience.
- Approximately 1-2 years department of freight forwarding industry experience
- Analytical skill
- Strong computer skills including data entry and maintenance and working
- Knowledge of general and Import/Export Computer application technology, international commerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays as necessary
- Strong teamwork skills and inclination
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Nashville / Tennessee|
|Agent Name||Jeremy Salzer|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (3)
- Automotive (6)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (7)
- Entry Level (11)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (17)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (30)
- Office (13)
- Operation (8)
- Pharmaceutical (3)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (1)
- Trading (2)
- Warehouse (1)
- Wastewater (1)