#1537 Sales Representative
- Under direct supervision of the Branch Manager and/or Sales Manager, facilitated as an extension of the outside sales force to proactively grow our company’s client base.
- Collaborate with Customer Support staff to monitor transactions.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts.
- Other duties as assigned to meet our company goals.
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques, a PLUS
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Must display proficient skills using Microsoft applications
- Must have a valid driver license
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Cincinnati / Ohio|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (3)
- Automotive (6)
- Bilingual/Translator (12)
- Chemical (2)
- Customer Service (5)
- Distributor (2)
- Engineer (7)
- Entry Level (11)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (17)
- management (1)
- Manufacturing (30)
- Office (13)
- Operation (8)
- Pharmaceutical (3)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (10)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (1)
- Trading (2)
- Warehouse (1)
- Wastewater (1)