#1574 Bilingual Control Engineer
*Japanese and English bilingual skills are required.
*Candidates from overseas are welcome!
- Implementation and modifications of Industrial Control Systems.
- Develop, read, and interpret; plans, diagrams, and code requirements for proper and safe installation of electrical systems.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous duties as assigned such as PLC programming, circuit design, control panel fabrication, machine wiring, and others.
- Opportunities to work with robotics, machine vision, and AGV’s.
- Customer interaction for scope and specification meetings will be required.
- Sales and marketing activities.
- Senior staff will provide guidance and support in activities until comfortable.
- 2 year degree candidates in the Electrical Engineering field with 5 years direct automation controls integration experience OR 2 year degree pertaining specifically to automation and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with knowledge specific to automation and controls.
- AutoCAD or other Cad experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and circuit drawings.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Must have flexible schedule and willing to work outside of Kentucky when required. Travel is approximately up to 50%.
- Applicants will be given a hands on test to ensure knowledge and experience.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Nicholasville / Kentucky|
|Agent Name||Natsuki (Summer) Ueno|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (9)
- Administrative (9)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (8)
- Bilingual (10)
- Bilingual/Translator (6)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (4)
- Customer Service (13)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (6)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (1)
- Food (6)
- Freight (2)
- HR (1)
- Import/Export (9)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (19)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (2)
- Manager (5)
- Manufacturing (27)
- Office (5)
- Operation (2)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (5)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Sales (14)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (4)
- Warehouse Associate (1)