#1748 Sales Coordinator / Customer Service Coordinator
Essential Job Functions
- Handles various phone call and e-mails from customers and overseas agents.
- Handles and resolves various complaint and claims from customers.
- Coordinates inquiries and orders from customers and overseas agent with operation staff.
- Provides quotation to the customer and rate to other branches/oversea offices.
- Arranges and schedules pickup and deliveries.
- Tracks the shipments and announce customers and overseas agents for shipment status.
- Handles daily shipment arrangement such as scheduling a pick up, sending pre-alert document, tracing the shipment status, providing inquiring information with entry document.
- Updates shipment status, provides quote, and prepares any necessary information and documents of import shipment.
- Arranges pick-up and deliveries for import, export and domestic move.
- Sends the shipping pre-notifications to customers prior to shipments’ arrival.
- Issues billing for triangle shipments and domestic transportation and mails them out.
- Sends invoices to customers and overseas agents as requested.
- Maintains clients steady billing cycle; monitoring all shipment invoices states, informing outstanding invoices with backup documents if any.
- Maintains selling rates, monitors costs and provides service, negotiates the costs and selling rates with maximum profit.
- Visits clients for routing meeting, new business opportunities and etc.
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
- Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor / manager.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with other managers, staff & outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Job Dimensions (skills, knowledge & abilities)
Essential Job Dimensions
Accuracy, Attention to Detail, Attendance& Punctuality, Clerical, Communication: Speaking, Reading and Writing in English, Confidentiality, Computer Usage, Confidentiality & Intellectual Properties, Customer Service, Decision-Making, Delegation, Ethics, Flexibility/Adaptability, Initiative/ Follow Through, Monitoring/Control, Multi-Tasking, Persuasiveness, Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Team Participation, Vendor relationship.
Education & Work Experience
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) in accounting or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of previous experience in related field.
Tools & Equipment
- General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, personal computer,
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office.
- Any tools, equipments, software that are required to be used.
Certifications / Licenses
- Any certificate or training records that are required by each department, position/title, or government agency.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Work is typically performed in an office environment with moderate noise.
Business travel is not required for this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to frequently sit and occasionally must stand, walk, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include the ability to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen, measure or identify using eyesight and adjust vision focus.
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Location / State||Secaucus / New Jersey|
|Agent Name||Mebae (May) Komuro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (13)
- Administrative (10)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (9)
- Bilingual (8)
- Bilingual/Translator (5)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (12)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (7)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (2)
- Food (8)
- Freight (3)
- Import/Export (4)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- IT/Computer (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (13)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (3)
- Manager (8)
- Manufacturing (30)
- Office (3)
- Operation (3)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Receiving (1)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Technician (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (2)