#1799 Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY: Partner with a designated Salesperson (s) to manage current and prospective
customer accounts. Receive, process, and continuously maintain/service these accounts.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES, not all inclusive:
• Serve as direct support of the Salesperson (s) responsible for the accounts in which the
Sales Support Representative is assigned.
• Receive order information from established customers by phone, fax, e-mail or EDI. Refer
calls from prospective customers to a salesperson.
• As necessary, obtain credit information from the prospective customer and forward the
application to the accounts receivable supervisor.
• Inform customers of order information, such as unit prices, credit terms, shipping dates,
anticipated delays, or any other status update pertinent to the account.
• Ensure accuracy all information received from a customer.
• Confer with production, sales, warehouse (shipping operations), or common carrier
personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
• Receive and respond to customer complaints in a timely manner. Immediately,
communicate with the designated salesperson of the complaint and all other discrepancies
related to the account.
• Manage all administrative aspects of the assigned accounts. These responsibilities
include, billing, order entry, verifying and invoicing the orders. As well as, filing invoices
and corresponding documents.
• If assigned, act as designated “invoice receivables” coordinator. This task entails:
processing invoices received from the sister-locations (Japan, Taiwan, etc.), re-formatting
these invoices, and correlating supporting documentation for each invoice as appropriate.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Sales Operations Supervisor, Branch and/or Sales
- Two (2) year degree (preferred) not required.
- Must have High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team-setting or independent of others.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (word, excel, power-point, Outlook).
- Must be detail-orientated and possess excellent active-listening and critical-thinking abilities.
- Bilingual capability a plus; but not a pre-requisite.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Additional Requirements: Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing requirements (drug test and back-ground check).
|Job Type||Direct Hire Full Time On-Site|
|Location / State||Nashville / Tennessee|
|Agent Name||Sunnie (Sanae) Onoda|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (13)
- Administrative (10)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (9)
- Bilingual (8)
- Bilingual/Translator (5)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (12)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (7)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (2)
- Food (8)
- Freight (3)
- Import/Export (4)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- IT/Computer (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (13)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (3)
- Manager (8)
- Manufacturing (30)
- Office (3)
- Operation (3)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Receiving (1)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Technician (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (2)