#1560 Regional Sales Representative
- Increase sales and market share, meet goals in assigned sales territory.
- Service existing accounts, establish distribution network by cultivating new accounts.
- Prepare, exhibit and follow-up trade shows.
- Promptly submit sales reports, such as daily / weekly call reports, weekly / monthly work plans, and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, special sales promotions, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; develop solutions; prepare reports; make recommendations to management.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth product knowledge, ability to learn technical and repair skills are a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 66 lbs. of equipment for demonstration, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Must be able to make cold calls to prospective end users and distributors, must be able to handle rejections and pressure
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
*Entry Level candidates are welcome!
*Japanese skills are a plus
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location / State||Roselle / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Sally Suguro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Accounting (4)
- Automotive (5)
- Bilingual/Translator (13)
- Customer Service (4)
- Distributor (1)
- Engineer (10)
- Entry Level (11)
- Food (3)
- Industrial (1)
- Inside Sales (6)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (19)
- management (2)
- Manufacturing (36)
- Office (16)
- Operation (10)
- Pharmaceutical (2)
- Purchasing (2)
- Sales (14)
- Scientist (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Technician (1)
- Trading (1)
- Warehouse (1)
- Wastewater (1)