#1795 IT Assistant Manager
1) ICT Project Management
- Design, implement, and project manage major IT projects including system procurement, development, and upgrades.
- Identify opportunities and initiate improvement and updating of hardware, software and systems.
- Provide and lead technical consultancy to various project teams to meet project objectives and requirements.
- Manage external vendors to ensure technological systems continue to meet the requirements
- Ensure technical and security architecture are adhered to the policies and guidelines
2) Hardware Management and Maintenance - Work with respective vendors for oversight of all ICT hardware including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance and configuration of local servers and network, user and company device, wireless control, firewall and AP, phone system and other IT related equipment.
3) Software Management and Maintenance
Work with respective vendors for oversight of all ICT software including, but not limited to:
- ERP system, and other related information management system
- Computer operating systems
- Productivity software, (e.g. Microsoft suite of applications, teams, etc.)
- Software deployment and management
- Staff training on appropriate use of software
- Work with respective vendors as main contact for cyber security matters
- Drive implementation of cyber security measures
- Running regular check on network and data security
- Disaster Recovery measures
5) IT policy
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Conducting IT audit including internal audit and customers’ IT audit
6) Other responsibilities as assigned by IT Manager
- Providing direction for different IT team members
- Supervise team members, diverse talents and responsibilities, support ongoing learning and skill advancement of team members
- Control expenses, budgets and schedules for IT project and assets
- Liaise between managers, users and team member
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience, which at least 1 year must be supervisory experience.
- Experience of Business Process Re-engineering is a must
- Experience with Microsoft Development lifecycle is a must
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to changing technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, logical thinking skills to isolate and identify potential issues in a complex environment.
- Proven ability to deliver IT projects on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Possesses relevant knowledge and experience in cloud technologies.
- Good project management skills, PMP or ITIF certification will be preferred but not compulsory.
- Knowledge in ERP (preferably Dynamics 365 FO&O) is a must.
- Knowledge in AD, Virtual Machine, network such as Firewall AP and switches is a must.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power Platform is preferred.
- Self-motivated and willing to work with minimum guidance is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and candidates with less experience will be considered as Supervisor.
|Job Type||Direct Hire Exempt Full Time Hybrid|
|Location / State||Lemont / Illinois|
|Agent Name||Mebae (May) Komuro|
Most Popular Job Listings
- Account Managing (3)
- Accounting (13)
- Administrative (10)
- Airline (2)
- Automotive (9)
- Bilingual (8)
- Bilingual/Translator (5)
- Cargo (1)
- Chemical (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Customer Service (12)
- Customs (1)
- Engineer (7)
- Entry Level (3)
- Finance (2)
- Food (8)
- Freight (3)
- Import/Export (4)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Interpreter (2)
- IT/Computer (2)
- Logistics/Supply Chain (13)
- Maintenance (1)
- management (3)
- Manager (8)
- Manufacturing (30)
- Office (3)
- Operation (3)
- Paint Engineer (1)
- passenger service (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Pharmaceutical (1)
- Production Control Specialist (1)
- Purchasing (4)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Quality Engineer (1)
- Receiving (1)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Coordinator (1)
- Shipping (1)
- Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (1)
- Supervisor (2)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Tax (1)
- Technician (1)
- Travel (1)
- Warehouse (2)